NBP Insurance » Private Client Insurance » For Your Home
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Technology E&O Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Defensive Driving Course
Private Client Services
NBP Private Client Services » For Your Home
Coverage & Policy Details
- Our comprehensive homeowners’ policy is designed for those whose residences have a replacement cost in excess of $1 million.
- You may require more — or less — coverage than your friends and neighbors. We’ll work with you to provide limits that meet your precise needs.
- Some of the most beautiful homes are also the hardest to insure. Whether you reside on the coast, in the mountains, in a gated community or all of the above, Private Client Group has the ability to handle complex insurance needs.
- Coverage is provided for landscaping, breakage of fragile items, and damage caused by domestic pets.
Additional Policy Provisions
In the unfortunate event of property damage, additional policy provisions are intended to facilitate the handling of your claim.
- In many instances, we can rebuild on-site to match your home's exceptional building quality, even if doing so exceeds your policy limit.
- If you prefer, claims can be settled in cash without any obligation to replace lost items or repair damaged property.
- Damaged personal property can be repaired or replaced with new item(s), without deductions for depreciation.
- Additional living expenses will be made available if your home becomes uninhabitable after a loss.
Optional Coverage Enhancements
- Equipment Breakdown
Homes today are being built with more mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment than ever before. This optional add-on covers the costs to repair or replace critical home equipment due to breakdown.
- Fraud SafeGuard
Personal financial loss can come in many forms: identity theft, investment schemes, dishonest advisors, forgery, etc. Coverage is available to help protect you and your family.
- Household SafeGuard
This coverage applies to physical and mental recovery following a traumatic covered event, such as kidnapping, abduction, home invasion, mugging, and car-jacking or hijacking.
- Flood Coverage
This valuable protection is excluded from standard homeowners’ policies. Many of our coverage features are broader than what can be obtained through the National Flood Program Insurance.
- Green Rebuilding Cost
Covers the cost to restore, repair or replace damaged property and contents of your home with "green" materials.