NBP Insurance » Private Client Insurance » For Your Collection
- Auto Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Technology E&O Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Defensive Driving Course
Private Client Services
NBP Private Client Services » For Your Collection
Regardless of their location, each piece included on your policy is covered in the event of damage due to fire, theft, earthquake, flood and even breakage.
What You Can Expect
- New acquisitions are immediately covered at the time of purchase, giving you 90 days to add them to your policy (coverage is up to 25% of your overall policy limit; other options available upon request).
- If a covered item needs to be replaced, we will reimburse up to 150% of its scheduled value.
- Jewelry coverage extends during re-setting, polishing or other professional repairs and restoration. In- and out-of-vault coverage is available, and there’s no additional charge for most out-of-vault jewelry transactions.
- Before finalizing a purchase, you can take articles (worth up to $1 million) home on loan and know they are protected.
- If you wish to use artwork as a loan guarantee, we can make the lending institution an additional loss payee and named insured on your policy. We also can recommend a variety of financial companies who offer such loans.